Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Ooooh-kayyyy.

So, a day later and the novelty still haven't worn off.

Like a new lover I am determined to blog in every room of my house (power sockets and phone cables permitting) and then maybe in the bits of my house that aren't even rooms, like doorframes, windowsills and each of the various rooves.

NB: the plural of the word "roof" can be either "rooves" or "roofs"! This applies to a whole plethora of words, such as "leaf", "hoof" and, for you LOTR fans, "elf" and "dwarf".

... I am so tired... But I can't sleep yet, oh no! I'm watching [adult swim] and listening to Bayside's "Acoustic" EP, put out in dedication to their deceased drummer, John "Beatz" Holohan. It's beautifully moving. I wouldn't imagine too many of Bayside's tracks would do well in the tender world of the acoustic set but the guys manage to put a lot of heartfelt "emoness" into their performances. I'm not ashamed to admit that I cried a little. On the inside.

No comments: