Monday, March 06, 2006

Episode 00: The Introduction

Hello, and welcome to the home of the "It's All A Test" podcast, a revision aid for those on the United Kingdom OCR board higher education Religious Studies course!

The basic idea is that I prepare revision notes, record myself talking about a variety of rubbish and publish the results using Feedburner.com. You can then listen to the resulting garbage using iTunes, Odeo and, seeing as its all in .mp3 format, you can listen to it on the go, tucked up in bed, or subliminally while you sleep! I should also try and publish a typed version of the show-notes so you have something to read along with if you have nothing better to do.

You can find the podcast feed at http//feeds.feedburner.com/itsallatest, with any luck.

For the time being, all you'll have to listen to is this handy introduction. All I do here is outline the ethos, but I'm really just making sure everything works ok ^^;

Sorry about that.

No comments: