Saturday, December 09, 2006

A Pox On All My Houses

A thing most terrible has occured. Happenstance there is a pox, a demarcation, if you will, of all who dwell within the hallowed House C of the holiest Ingram Court. Forsake by our lord and master, few have managed to to elude the vile demon that cowers and snarls within all of us.

--

Ok, so it's supposedly a 24-hour bug, but, that aside, it's a real pain in the backside. The thing is, it differs from person to person. A few people on the upper floors seem to have just contracted a complacent, vomituous affair. I, on the other hand, appear to have attracted food poisoning. For the love of all that is good and right, I beg of you, fabled Internets, cure me of this ailment!

This will teach me, without doubt, that I should never, ever, under even the most dire of circumstances, eat at any YUSU established eatery. Scummy, peppy bastards that they are.

No comments: