Friday, April 07, 2006

A blog? O RLY? (YA, RLY).

- Today is a good day I think for PARTYING DOWN.
- I disagree!

--

I agree with his disagreement! Today is not a good day for PARTYING DOWN. Now wai.

In the past couple of hours I have have pretty groovy notes on the whole of the Unit 1 Philosophy or Religion, for my RS course. That was only really 3 topics, but the whole of it is sprawled over 4 sides of A3 paper. I find this daunting, especially as I only have 4 pieces of paper! This means the entirety of the rest of my revision activities have to be crushed onto the remaining four sides.

BUT THAT DOES NOT REALLY MATTER.

Today really is a good day for PARTYING DOWN, because it is holiday time now!

I have atleast 20 million birthdays to go to, some dancing to do, too much work and a trip to Bristol for kinky sex and absurd drunkeness.

--

In other news: I had a dream where my life was a guro hentai comic; a little black, a little white and all horrifying.

I am so screwed up.

No comments: